To purchase use the Add to Cart button or call 1-800-505-7283
- No hub necessary – all you need is a Wi-Fi connection and the Sengled Home app to get started
- Control your light from anywhere via the app – or add it to your voice assistant for easy in-home control.
- Easy smartphone control – app works with both iOS and Android smartphones
- Makes your lights dimmable – via the app
- 800 lumens brightness – comparable to a typical 60W bulb
- Long lasting – energy-saving LED bulb lasts for 25,000 hrs
- What you get – Includes one (1) Wi-Fi soft white bulb and instructions
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Your purchase of this product is subject to the manufacturer’s Terms and Conditions*, including the manufacturer’s policies on returns*, cancellations, shipping and delivery.
*By clicking this link, you are leaving the FirstEnergy website and entering a website maintained by Sengled. Sengled is entirely responsible for the content of this website.
©2019 FirstEnergy Corp. These products or services plans can be withdrawn anytime without prior notice. FirstEnergy Corp. and its subsidiaries do not provide any warranty on this product or the services performed and are not liable for damages or injuries that may arise as a result of the product or the services provided. You are not required to buy this product or service in order to receive the same quality service from your local electric utility company. Your decision to purchase or not purchase this product or service will not influence the delivery of retail electric service to you by FirstEnergy Corp. or its subsidiaries. For Ohio customers, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio does not regulate this optional service or product and has no authority to investigate complaints about this optional service or product.
- How do you install the Sengled App and Wi-Fi bulb?
- Download the latest version of the Sengled Home App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register a Sengled account using Sengled Home App.
- With the power off, twist your Sengled Wi-Fi Smart LED bulb into the socket.
- Turn on power.
- Open the Sengled Home App, go to Devices, use + to add a new device. Follow the instructions to finish installation.
- Can this Wi-Fi bulb be used with a 5Ghz Wi-Fi network?
No, the Sengled Wi-Fi Smart LED only works with 2.4Ghz.
- Can the Wi-Fi bulb be controlled from an app?
Yes, the Wi-Fi bulb can be controlled via the Sengled Home app, as well as the Amazon Alexa or Google Home apps.
- Is the Sengled Wi-Fi Smart LED bulb compatible with Sengled Element Hub or other smart lighting hubs?
No. Hub connection is not supported and is not necessary.
- Can this product be used outdoors?
No, this bulb is designed for indoor use only.
- Can this bulb be used in enclosed fixtures?
No, this bulb is not designed for fully enclosed fixtures.
- Can this bulb be used in sockets with dimmers?
No, this bulb is designed to be used in on/off sockets only.
- Can you turn lights on and off through the Alexa app on your phone if you pair bulbs with your Alexa?
Yes, you will be able to control the bulbs through either Alexa voice or phone app once connected.
- How much electricity will this use when the light switch is on but the bulb is powered down?
The standby electricity use for this bulb is 0.4W.