For a softer light see the 2700K version
To purchase use the Add to Cart button or call 1-800-505-7283
- Built in motion sensor – Detects motion within 30 feet.
- 90 seconds of bright white light – Stays lit for 90 seconds after motion is detected.
- Wide angle movement detection – Sensor tracks movement within a 110-degree field of vision.
- Easy to install – Twist in and power on; no extra sensors, wires or special fixtures required.
- Long lasting – Energy-saving LED bulb lasts 25,000 hrs.
- What you get – Includes one (1) bulb and instructions
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer. Your purchase of this product is subject to the manufacturer’s Terms and Conditions*, including the manufacturer’s policies on returns*, cancellations, shipping and delivery.
*By clicking this link, you are leaving the FirstEnergy website and entering a website maintained by Sengled. Sengled is entirely responsible for the content of this website.
©2019 FirstEnergy Corp. These products or services plans can be withdrawn anytime without prior notice. FirstEnergy Corp. and its subsidiaries do not provide any warranty on this product or the services performed and are not liable for damages or injuries that may arise as a result of the product or the services provided. You are not required to buy this product or service in order to receive the same quality service from your local electric utility company. Your decision to purchase or not purchase this product or service will not influence the delivery of retail electric service to you by FirstEnergy Corp. or its subsidiaries. For Ohio customers, the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio does not regulate this optional service or product and has no authority to investigate complaints about this optional service or product.
- Can this Smartsense bulb be used outdoors?
No, Smartsense A19 is designed for indoor lighting environments only.
- How bright is the Smartsense A19 5000K?
It produces 800 lumens, which is equivalent to a 60W incandescent bulb.
- How long does the Smartsense bulb last?
The Smartsense LED has a 25,000-hour lifetime. With an average usage of 3 hours per day, that's more than 20 years. It can be switched on and off more than 15,000 times.
- What is the detection range for the Smartsense bulb?
The detection range is 30 feet, which helps avoid false triggers and saves electricity.
- Does the light switch need to be on for Smartsense to work? Does that waste electricity?
Yes, the power needs to remain on for Smartsense to operate. During standby detection mode, Smartsense consumes less than 0.2W, which is less than or equivalent to standard motion detection fixtures.
- If a fixture already has a motion detector, can Smartsense be used?
No, Smartsense cannot be installed on fixtures with existing motion detectors. Motion detectors cut power to the fixture when there is no motion detected. Smartsense needs power to be on at all times in order to function.
- Upon installation, Smartsense bulb turned on but then turned off by itself. What is going on?
When the bulb is first screwed in, it enters an initialization mode where it will turn on and off on its own. It will work properly as long as it remains powered on.
- Does it have to be dark to work? For instance, if used in a closet or basement.
No. Lights will come on with motion detected even in daylight.
- Will the light stay on as long as motion is detected?
Yes, each new motion event resets the timer to 90 seconds. So, if you moved after the light came on, it will turn off when there is 90 seconds of no motion.